one one one one one one one one one one

ahhh it's hard to listen to that guitar (or whatever it is), while it sounds quite unique and experimental(!!!) I can guarantee you most people will criticize for not being able to listen to it. Gotta lower that volume, turn it into more of an ambiance than a lead-guitar sound I think. I can't listen to more than half of this lolololol.

Same Flat Beat Same Flat Beat

Love it. I think a little more mastering attention could be put towards the mid frequencies. You've given a fair but of attention to the low freqs, but the mid and low-mid sound crushed and unclean.

It's got a great overall sound and the glitching is certainly cool, I wish it had a more distinct melody but I really do like it quite a bit!

Sunrise (piano version) Sunrise (piano version)

This accomplished exactly what it was going for! Love it. Great piano sound (how do you get the piano sounding so good? ahhhh)

You've got a great ear for melody I think. My usual complaint about a lot of artists is that they're afraid of incorporating big jumps between notes, but you do it like its second nature. Love the off-key note at 1:45, little things like that will keep people's attention the whole way through.

Just one complaint - WHERE ARE THE HUGE D'N'B DRUMS HUH WHERE IS THE DROP OR THE DUBSTEP jk 5/5

CeeeX responds:

My best points - compositions
My weak points - mixing

That's what I get allot and know that myself ;P

Glad you loved this composition, I got the piano from Alicia Keys (the vst, you should check it out, it has really clear and crisp sound quality, but it lacks the warmth of a piano)